Kik is an instant messaging app which shares some similar features like those of WhatsApp, Hike Messenger, and Facebook Messenger. It is perhaps one of the best ways to connect with your friends from any corner of the world after Whatsapp and Facebook messenger. It is one of, the unique smart messaging applications using which you can keep in contact with your loved ones.
Kik messenger is one of the best messaging apps, but now the main question is, can you use Kik messenger on your PC? Yes, you can use Kik messenger on your and enjoy all the features. But you will need to follow some steps which I am going to tell you about in this article. But before I jump in the steps to use Kik in PC, let’s have a look at the features of the Kik messenger. You should also check out free netflix account.
Features of Kik messenger:
Kik messenger introduces few features like the notifications of sent messages, images and videos too. Check out some other exciting features that Kik messenger app offers to its user.
- It is not compulsory to provide a phone number to start using Kik messenger, what you just need to provide is a name. So you can create Kik messenger account without number.
- The Kik messenger provides its user a filter facility where one can select the option to talk with.
- Select the option to choose to chat with someone personally or in a group chat.
- Share one of your favorite images or videos and lot more through the Kik messenger.
- Group chat offers to you chatting facilities with a number of at least 50 members maximum.
- Meet new people in Kik messenger, share ideas with the people who share the same interest with you.
- Kik Messenger provides you an amazing integrated internet browser which allows you to open hyperlink without leaving the application that will save your time.
- Chat on Kik messenger to hang out and find out new friends for yourself.
- Express your emotions and feelings using pictures, emojis, GIFs and others.
- Capture the beautiful moments like photos and videos using Kik messenger camera.
- Make a video chat with any of your friend or family and co-workers personally or in a group.
- Add your friend list quickly with the use of scan Kik code and then chat instantly.
These are all the features of the Kik messenger, which you should know before you download the messenger and use it on your PC. Now let’s have a look at the steps for how to download and install Kik messenger for PC.
How to Download and Install Kik Messenger On Your PC Using BlueStacks?
If you are a regular user of Kik messenger on your Smartphone, then it is time to use it on your PC as well. Follow the steps shown below on how to download and install Kik Messenger on your PC using BlueStacks.
Step 1: First of all download the BlueStacks software on your PC from the link given below. As you need a good android emulator app to install and use android apps on your PC. Download Bluestacks.
Step 3: Click on the download button of the BlueStacks Player, and then after your finish downloading it. Click to install, wait for it until the extraction of the files is complete.
Step 4: Launch BlueStacks on your PC as soon as it gets installed on your PC, type the keyword “Kik messenger” on the search bar of the Bluestacks and then search.
Step 5: From the search results, click on the icon of the Kik messenger that appears on the window screen.
Step 6: Now in the next screen, you will find install button for the Kik messenger, click to accept.
Step 7: Wait for the files downloads of Kik messenger, and it will get installed automatically on your PC.
Step 8: Click on the open button to launch Kik messenger, start using it on your PC.
So these are all the steps that you need to follow for downloading and installing Kik messenger on your PC.
3 Best Messenger Alternatives of Kik for PC:
Kik Messenger is one of the most popular free instant messaging apps. There are many similar apps such as Kik messenger for PC. Check out the list of the name of the 3 best alternatives of Kik Messenger for PC.
#1.WhatsApp for PC:
WhatsApp Messenger is one of the simplest, secure most and trusted the messaging app. It is very easy to use, helps you connect with your friends, family, colleagues and many others. It is free to download and available for various platform devices.
Send photos or videos or voice note or document to the contact list of your WhatsApp account. Supports in devices such as Android, Mac or windows PC, iPhone, and windows phone as well. WhatsApp Messenger is placed on the top list of the alternatives of Kik Messenger for PC.
#2.We Chat for PC:
WeChat helps people to connect over millions of people from worldwide. Start to text the people in your contact list in a private room, make a call and lots more. It also allows you to make a voice call or video to your close ones.
It is well-designed with simple user interface that makes it easy to use. The messaging app is available for download in App store, Play store, windows phone, windows PC and Mac OS as well. Wechat for PC share the similar features with Kik messenger for PC.
#3.Viber for PC:
Viber let user connects freely with the friends in their contact list from any place of the world. Make important voice or videos calls at any time in any moment you want. It is one of the best alternatives to kik for PC and amazing text messenger to use.
Texting or calling or sending photos is free along with location sharing faculties. Sound quality is amazing to make a clean call from any place you want. Viber messaging app is available for download in a device like Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, Blackberry, and windows PC.
So these are all about the Kik messenger, here I have given all the features and steps for how to download and use Kik messenger on PC. So now you are able to use Kik messenger on your PC and get connected with your mates on a bigger screen. Not only this, but I have also given the alternatives of the Kik messenger which you can use on your phone.